♡ Yellowbird Interiors ♡

Hello all of you lovely lot!

I recently won a competition on Twitter, from a lovely company called YellowBird Interiors, who sell handmade items such as wooden garlands, hearts, birds and keepsake gifts. I'm so happy with my one the brill thing about it is, you can customise it to what ever colour you like. I went for pastel colours as you can see in my photos below, they are really reasonably priced too with all the hard work and detail that's put in to them. I received great customer service; any questions I had, they got back to me within a hour or two, so overall, I'm over the moon with my garland. 

Please go check them out -  i'll leave all links to their website and their Twitter account.  


ℒ ♡ vℯ

ℒ ♡ vℯ



Thank you for reading 

Holly-Marie 
✗✗✗

1 comment