Things take time

                                       

                                                     

Hello you lovely people of the internet,
its been too long since i last wrote a post "sad times". 
i have no excuses but sorry life some times takes over,
but i'm back yay!!!
where do i start?

1. Moving out,
2. Stress
3.Being Ill "CONSTENLY"
4. Education
5.Love life 
...




well iv decided to put on my big grown up knickers and move out of my parents house WOOP,WOOP PARTY!! 
i felt like it was time i needed to make that big change and move out as well as on, i feel a lot better for it my own space if am honest its a little two big for just me but am getting used it :) yes it gets lonely being on your most nights but then again its life sometimes you need that time on your own. but i have my two new fishes to keep me company ;) 



Yes thats right stress we all get it more than others but who had thought moving out, working 10 hour shift, trying to keep a social life going some how would be sooooo stressful not me i was clearly wrong :(.


 from the minute i move back up north iv been so poorly.
Chest infection after chest infection and cold after cold i feel like shouting will you germs just piss off!!! haha. 



for a long time iv wanted to go back to collage and study admin and business, iv alway love the idea of a office job. dealing with emails, call, appointments,meetings ect... but first i need my maths so this September i'm going back to collage to study that and then look in to the other course :) 



i don't really know how to start but iv fallen a little to hard for this certain bloke and he makes me laugh witch i didn't think i had anymore he makes me smile every time i wake up in the morning,
i get butterfly's in my tummy when i know am going to see him.
but theres one thing that just wont go away and its the fact that i feel like its too soon after my 6 and half year spilt to feeling like this for someone iv only known a few month i feel a little lost sometimes and i sit and cry because i still have that connection with my ex and i don't want it anymore i feel numb as in i feel nothing for him in that way but i still feel like he's there if that makes sense even though he's not i cry about the fact that its been over year since the miscarriage its brakes my hart that ill never know what he or she would look like i still feel empty i see all my friends from school and work having there 2,3rd baby and i couldn't even make my first one live. but  theses things take time right i know it'll never go away but i just wish things would of been different. but i have Tom and he try's understand how why am sad some days and not my bright bubbly self. i don't like to bring it up because i'm scared he'll run to the the hills. we are getting on really well had our first little tiff the other day haha was so funny i won of course. all i want is to be happy again and find  holly she's coming back slowly :) 


anyway thanks for stopping by to read if your new to my blog follow and say hi down in the little box below id love to ear from you readers :)


    
  





No comments