Change of direction

Who else feels good about change?

well I haven't done a blog post in forever :( I know bad blogger!!
but I thought id start the new year with something positive I know its like the end of February
but better late than never as my nan always says :).

Right so am going to tell you all about the changes to my life over the past 6 months

and if am honest they have been for the better.


New career
so end of 2016 I decided to change my career iv always said I wanted a office job, but what I really wanted was to be a receptionist so I applied and I got the job but little did I know It would bring other opportunity my way, such as a chance to become a dental nurse :) so I took the opportunity and now I can't wait to get stuck in.

and more review on my blog
am going to start doing more product reviews and my thoughts on these products.

and happy 2017 :)

xxx   

No comments